Zapier is a web service that allows users to automate workflows between different web applications. For example, Zapier works with over 4000 applications including the likes of Gmail, Slack, Dropbox, and now MetaLocator.
Zapier initiates Actions based on Triggers. Applications such as MetaLocator publish various Actions and Triggers for Zapier users to use. Zapier then can communicate and exchange data using a common framework to all applications that support the system. The result is a powerful network of integration possibilities that can be managed easily without writing code.
MetaLocator provides various endpoints that can trigger events within Zapier:
- Manually Updated Record – Triggers when an individual location record in MetaLocator is manually modified. This is not triggered during bulk actions, like CSV imports.
- New Lead – Triggers when a new Lead is created.
- New Record – Triggers when a new Record (commonly a location or product) is created.
- Create Record – This action creates a record in MetaLocator. This action is great for keeping individual locations in sync with changes coming from external systems.
- Update Record – This search action updates an existing record in MetaLocator.
- Find Record – This search action finds a record in MetaLocator by ID or external key value.
Ways Zapier is Beneficial for a Dealer Locator
Zapier can help improve a dealer locator in many ways. One major benefit of Zapier is that it can automate lead management. Users can pair Zapier with a CRM or marketing automation tool, allowing them to automatically capture lead and route information.
Another benefit of Zapier is the ability to automate data management. Zapier can help users with tasks like updating dealer information as well as maintaining dealer or store hour of operation. For example, Zapier allows updates like new store locations, changed hours and product availability to be automatically updated.
Zapier can also help improve communication with dealers and store managers in your network. Users can create automatic workflows that trigger notifications or alerts when specific events occur. One example is that users can have a notification automatically sent to dealers in their network when they receive a new customer inquiry.
Users with a CRM system that offers a Zapier integration, can create an automated integration with MetaLocator for that platform. Users can use a “Find and Update or Create” workflow in Zapier to manage record changes and additions in MetaLocator. In both examples, these changes can help to improve data quality as well as the pace of which data is up-kept which in-turn, can improve the level of communication within the network.
Users can lift a burden off of their shoulders through automation of small tasks, like updating individual records. Zapier can increase efficiency and productivity by reducing errors and saving users time in managing their dealer locator programs and data.
To learn more about MetaLocator visit our website. To learn more about MetaLocator’s product offerings, visit our products page.