MetaLocator is seeking a qualified candidate to fill the role of customer success manager. This is a full-time position in our Milwaukee Office.
Only local candidates in Milwaukee, WI are being considered for this position.
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) will take responsibility for customer satisfaction by managing the post-sales relationship and project management for MetaLocator business clients. The CSM will gather, refine, document and deliver requirements and project manage most aspects of service delivery for our larger business clients.
- Serve as the primary contact between Enterprise prospects, leads and customers and our company during the pre-sales and post-sales implementation process
- Regular, direct communication with clients via email, virtual meetings and phone
- Responsibility for ensuring completion of contractually required deliverables
- Developing a deep understanding of the MetaLocator platform, its capability and using it to solve our customer’s business problems
- Identifying, documenting and controlling project scope
- Management of client projects, including scheduling, deadlines, task assignments and service delivery milestones
- Perform acceptance testing, approval, and providing structured feedback for software solutions to ensure requirements are met.
- Communicate clearly with developers and testers to facility product quality
- Write documentation with screenshots and clearly written procedures
- Assisting with and performing sales presentations, training presentations and webinars
- Documentation of client requirements, including process diagrams, data flow, use cases and data
- Project performance evaluation via in-house analytics platform
- Administration of client MetaLocator accounts for configuration and setup tasks
- Route incoming client support requests, development requests or customer service issues as required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience with Web design at the management and/or implementation level
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects, meet deadlines and deliver customer satisfaction
- Ability to consult with large-scale customers and understand requirements
- Ability to communicate well regarding technical concepts including web applications, mobile concepts, UX topics, usability
- Ability to test software and match functionality against client requirements and project scope.
- Understand and identify scope change
- Ability to work independently in our downtown office or from home as safety considerations allow
- Practical understanding of domain registration, SSL certificates, DNS and email
- Understanding multi-language, global deployment software considerations is a plus
- Enjoy a safe, furnished, private office
- Free heated parking
- Small, friendly and creative team environment where everyone’s ideas are valued
- Salary range from 55-70K/year
This position is a critical new role at MetaLocator and the right candidate will serve as a key manager, responsible for daily team management and reporting directly to the CEO.
To apply, send a resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org