MetaLocator Magento Integration
MetaLocator’s store locator software has the ability to seamlessly integrate with any website, including Magento. Your MetaLocator store locator can be up and running in Magento within minutes. Users simply copy and paste the code provided by MetaLocator into Magento.
Magento is a commonly used platform to power online stores. Currently, Magento accounts for roughly 1% of all online stores. Store owners using Magento can enhance their dealer locator needs by creating a MetaLocator account and integrating the store locator software to their site.
MetaLocator’s store locator software is feature-rich and highly-configurable. The software comes complete with integrated mapping and automatic geolocation. Mobile-friendly with full support for all languages and address systems. Analytics and business intelligence tools for full optimization and user-path visibility.
In an ever-growing e-commerce market, don’t spend hours learning how to code, give MetaLocator’s store locator plugin for Magento a try for free for 30 days, no credit card required.
- Complete Location Content Management. Include photos, links and custom fields.
- Highly Configurable with Ready-To-Use templates leveraging sensible defaults.
- Simple bulk import and export features.
- Build a perfectly branded locator with point and click tools or dive into the HTML, CSS or API for ultimate control.
- Over 300 features with extensive documentation and exceptional support.
Free 30-Day Trial No credit card required