No outsourcing firms will be considered
MetaLocator is looking to expand its support team with a part-time position starting at 20 hours per week. The right candidate with bring a blend of basic technical ability, customer service, attention to detail and willingness to learn in a high-demand environment where the goal of 100% customer satisfaction is uncompromising.
As part of the support team you will respond to customer help desk requests, support Quality Assurance and software documentation.
MetaLocator will provide extensive training surrounding our software platform. MetaLocator is a web-based platform, and therefore a basic understanding of the Web, URLs, CSS, HTML and content management systems is essential. Programming experience is not required, however; experience managing Web content via CMS tools such as WordPress, Joomla et. al. is required. Candidates should understand basic database concepts, be comfortable in Excel and be eager to learn new technology, software and systems.
Starting at $20.00/hour. Probationary period of 60 days.
- Work in and travel to our downtown Denver office daily.
- Respond to incoming customer service requests in a timely fashion. Provide guidance to existing and new customers in support of their use of the MetaLocator platform.
- Answer phone calls to the Support 1-800 number
- Escalate requests to upper management when higher-level technical, sales or policy issues arise from customer requests.
- Provide feedback to the platform team regarding recurring customer service issues.
- Edit and author software documentation including screenshots, step-by-step instructions and video guides in response to customer questions.
- Support Quality Assurance by participating in software feature testing.
- Identify, discover and/or confirm the existence of software bugs and document steps to reproduce.
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical users.
- The willingness to work independently.
- The drive to become indispensable.
- The enthusiasm to identify problems, find solutions and self-start.
- Familiarity with managing a WordPress website including uploading images, writing content and adding links.
- Some CSS experience is very desirable.
- A desk with a great view.
- MacBook Pro laptop.
- Coffee, snacks.
- Establish a free trial account on metalocator.com
- Create an Interface using the sample data provided on the import screen.
- Make any content enhancements, images, and style or color changes to the interface you desire.
- Send us a link to the interface preview you created along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
MetaLocator is an equal opportunity employer.