MetaLocator Integration for Squarespace
MetaLocator’s store locator software seamlessly integrates with Squarespace to create an effective and easy-to-use locator for your website. MetaLocator provides the code for users to copy and paste effortlessly into Squarespace, once running MetaLocator will help Squarespace users increase their presence online. To learn more about how to integrate MetaLocator with Squarespace, see our step-by-step directions.
Squarespace is responsible for nearly 2% of all websites on the internet, totaling to over 3.7 million users. The MetaLocator plug-in for Squarespace is an efficient and effective way to build a store, product or dealer locator while retaining control of their brand and data.
MetaLocator’s store locator software is feature-rich and highly-configurable. The software comes complete with integrated mapping and automatic geolocation. Mobile-friendly with full support for all languages and address systems. Analytics and business intelligence tools for full optimization and user-path visibility.
In an ever-growing e-commerce market, don’t spend hours learning how to code, give MetaLocator’s store locator plugin for Squarespace a try for free for 30 days, no credit card required.
- Complete Location Content Management. Include photos, links and custom fields.
- Highly Configurable with Ready-To-Use templates leveraging sensible defaults.
- Simple bulk import and export features.
- Build a perfectly branded locator with point and click tools or dive into the HTML, CSS or API for ultimate control.
- Over 300 features with extensive documentation and exceptional support.
Free 30-Day Trial No credit card required