MetaLocator Shopify Integration
MetaLocator’s store locator software is an easy-to-install and effective option for Shopify users looking to increase their presence online. MetaLocator seamlessly integrates with Shopify by copy and pasting the MetaLocator-provided interface code directly into Shopify. To learn more about how to integrate the MetaLocator store locator software to Shopify, see our step-by-step walk through.
Shopify accounts for over $319 billion in global economic activity, and boasts over 2.1 million daily active users. The MetaLocator plugin for WordPress gives users a simple way to build a store, product or dealer locator while retaining control of their brand and data.
MetaLocator’s store locator software is feature-rich and highly-configurable. The software comes complete with integrated mapping and automatic geolocation. Mobile-friendly with full support for all languages and address systems. Analytics and business intelligence tools for full optimization and user-path visibility.
In an ever-growing e-commerce market, don’t spend hours learning how to code, give MetaLocator’s store locator plugin for Shopify a try for free for 30 days, no credit card required.
- Complete Location Content Management. Include photos, links and custom fields.
- Highly Configurable with Ready-To-Use templates leveraging sensible defaults.
- Simple bulk import and export features.
- Build a perfectly branded locator with point and click tools or dive into the HTML, CSS or API for ultimate control.
- Over 300 features with extensive documentation and exceptional support.
Free 30-Day Trial No credit card required